What can I do if I lose access to the email I used for Coinbase?
If you have lost access to the email address you used to create your Coinbase account, we will need to initiate a reset process. Please begin by completing the following steps:
- Create a Coinbase account using a different email address on the following page: https://www.coinbase.com/signup.
- Add and verify a phone number.
- If possible, add and verify the same bank and credit cards you have used before.
- Upload a photo ID to your new account here.
- Contact us and let us know when you have completed these steps.
These steps will help verify your ownership of the previous account. If you encounter any issues while doing this, please let us know as soon as possible.