Landlines and 2-Step Verification
For security purposes, Coinbase does not support the delivery of 2-factor authentication (2FA) codes via voice call. If you have a landline registered with your Coinbase account, follow these steps to upgrade your security:
- Sign in to the Coinbase website with your username and password
- Click on the link "Unable to submit one-time code?"
- Click on "I no longer own the phone number ending in +1 xxx xxx 1234" (as an example)
- Complete the Account Recovery process by following the steps listed
- Increase your security by enabling Authenticator: https://www.coinbase.com/security_upgrade