What is Coinbase and how much does it cost to use?
- Sending or receiving bitcoin between online wallets, friends, or merchants on Coinbase is free!*
- Just a 1% fee for each transfer from bitcoin to dollars/euro or from dollars/euro to bitcoin.**
- We make buying and selling bitcoin easy.
- We handle security and backups so you don't have to worry!
- We are a "one stop shop" - we offer a wallet, an exchange, and merchant tools with one simple interface.
- Coinbase is a platform on which many bitcoin applications are being built using our API.
* User is responsible for miner's fee on external transactions less than 0.001 BTC. Sending between Coinbase users is always free.
** For US Customers, orders less than $15 are charged a flat fee of $0.15. For European customers, there is a bank fee of €0,15 for withdrawals.
Still need help? Ask the Community or Email Us